Thank you for your interest in our Doming Service. We will dome samples or prototypes at no charge.
Please provide the following:
- Size and shape of the part
- Sheet size
- Dispensed as clear liquid
- Cures to clear
- crystal dome
Follow These Guidelines
- Use most economic layout on 20" x 14" workspace
- Keep at least 2 edges of sheet rue to registration
- Leave a minimum of 3/16" between pieces
- Kiss cut and weed sheets
- Do not cut through release liner
- If emboss is necessary, try to keep as low as possible
- Do not use clear overlaminates
- Send set-up sheets if available
- Round corners where possible
- Avoid sharp angles on inside cuts
- Use double sided release liner
- Do not use paper as a substrate
- Reflective properties of domes may alter color slightly.
- Whites adjacent to color may take on hue of the adjacent color
- Test samples for color accuracy.